challenges



I didn't count how many times I failed to achieve something ...the only thing I did was trying in different ways and failing in new ways ... Successful stories can never teach the lessons which failures can teach us ... I feel and bet the person who failed 100 times before getting succeeded over something will remain in his position than a person succeeded with few attempts or just in first attempt.....even exams...the peoples who failed more times and passed the exams are more knowledgeable than those passed with one attempt .... so don't worry about failures ....the worry about failures is the first thing holding us or pulling backward to make our decisions....

life will be smooth and streamlined for peoples who just want to live here ..but just imagine for a second about the travel we had before taking birth ...yes we are the champion out of million sperms I only got a life... I know to swim fast .. I know to win the race I know to achieve something and I know not to give up....and I know the time luck and every surrounding are favouring me.....yes...that's why I am alive.... so when you badly need a change in life ...got bored with the existing streamlined life ... and feared to make a decision ...think ...a change will not come without a challenge ...and tell your self that you are not going to give up....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.06.2018

happy life