find your self

I was struggling / still, I am- but not that much like how I was .. During that time, I got addicted hearing most motivational speeches and I read books which is truly motivating, took pieces of advice from peoples who live the way which I wished to ...but still, I failed to achieve something even after implementing the derivations from motivations to my life  .. I was thinking alone to improve my self and I found why I was not successful .. I did everything I could do to achieve something I wanted to , I applied the ideas of success which I got from many motivational speakers ...Still...Why...
Time .... which remains constant for everything in this world ..but the value of it depends as per the situation and the peoples involved ..that was the answer I got ... Each and every one's life is unique ..their time is unique ... their success is unique ..so getting motivated by the speech is better but never think we can get succeed by it ...our life .. me as an individual is entirely different from other and...my life ..my time...my way also will be different ...finding our way is the best way towards success...thinking and talking to self and finding self is the best way to explore your way ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

challenges

08.06.2018

happy life