happy life



The life filled with Happiness is everyone's dream .. but it is impossible to live in happiness till the day we live on this earth ... We all worried about many things ..and most of the times that worries kill our happiness ...all I learned from my life to keep myself happy is ....to ignore the reasons kill my happiness...

I love to play in mud like a dirty pig and I am Happy to that ...a play to remember my childhood days in my village. but  I will be happy till the moment I start thinking about the guy or peoples who are watching me from far or may be close ....and my mind starts screwing my happiness by telling what that guy/peoples will think.....

I am happy to listen to music. I love to paint something .. I love to write .. I love gardening ...and I love my Job  ... I do only the things which I love to do and it brings me happiness while completing it .. and.. I am ignoring the obstructions who kills my happiness ...

 don't love what you do...do what you love, is the simple answer to keep self-happy...

I wrote a novel... I don't care whether someone read it but I am sure I did it with dedication and devotion....... why to worry about the result and kill my happiness...find new things to do...
I paint many things ...it looks beautiful to me ...ignoring your reactions....(i will listen to you with a smiling face but I will ignore you if it kills my happiness )
Blossoms in my garden may not be pleasant for you...but for me, I feel happy to see that ...


some situations in life definitely bring sadness/anxiety to us. There may be a prolonged time we may need to live without happiness.....or in profound distress.... all depends on you.....and your approach towards the situation...
Time will never stop...Time will take sadness and bring happiness ..time will take happiness and bring anxiety ...time will take anxiety and bring sorrow ....


you will not find another answer than "IGNORE"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

challenges

08.06.2018